Volunteers work tirelessly to impact the lives of communities across the world. The experience is rich in real life lessons and lends you a chance to make the world a better place. Far more than doing a good deed, volunteering is about skill development, meeting like-minded people, spending time at the grassroots, making contacts, learning about career options, or selflessly helping move an organization’s mission forward.
Veerayatan Volunteer Program (VVP) was launched as a platform for volunteers to stay and assist on a Veerayatan campus in India. So far, it has seen adult helpers across ages, nationalities, and professional backgrounds.
Every person has something unique and beneficial to contribute to Veerayatan. The nature of developmental and living conditions in the course of the projects promise to challenge volunteers to be adaptable, patient, driven, innovative, and resourceful.
We look for the following in a candidate:
- Age 18 years and above.
- An adjusting and adaptable attitude towards the local environment, dress code, and customs.
- Respectfulness towards the diversity of cultures and traditions in a particular society.
- Be able to assist or even lead a project team.
- Be goal-oriented and strive to make a meaningful difference.
- Addiction-free and willing to follow a vegetarian diet.
- Willing to undertake Veerayatan’s pledge
As part of VVP, you will have the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience at one of India’s best non-governmental humanitarian organizations. Veerayatan has worked with the world’s leading development organizations such as Red Cross, UNICEF, and UNDP.
- Apply by submitting the Volunteer Form.
- Read past experiences in the Volunteer Testimonial section.
- For detailed queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.